Friday, July 9, 2010

Why I love My Wall Stickers?



Since I've found out about wall stickers, I became a huge fan.

I bought them a couple of times from the internet and I applied them in my home. I bought mostly children designs for my daughters. I found that it was very satisfying to decorate my home with wall stickers. It is very simple and I can use them on my own way. It is very hard to find affordable wall stickers with good quality. But after searching for so long, I've finally found them and I want to share them with you ^^


The wall stickers that I sell are manufactured for European market, so they have very excellent quality and design. they are vinyl wall stickers that produced by UV silk screen printing, so they are very smooth and the colors are great. And YES, they are removable and left no residual on your wall. You can apply them on painted wall, wallpaper, mirror, ceiling and furnitures.





No comments:

Post a Comment