Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Raindrops Keep Falling

"Raindrops keep fallin' on my head
But that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turnin' red
Cryin's not for me
'Cause I'm never gonna stop the rain by complainin'
Because I'm free
Nothin's worryin' me"




I don't know why, every time I see the girl in this wall sticker, I always hum this song. This girl looks very happy in the rain, reminds me of my daughter. When it rains, she always puts on her raincoat and wants to go out to play in the rain. I do let her play in some cases and let her enjoy. I remember my younger days before. When I was young, I used to play in the rain, now it's my turn teach my kids how to splash and dance in the rain ^^ and uugh I love to see they laugh.

For the price and details, go here.



No comments:

Post a Comment